As a resident of Woodtick, you expect top-notch auto body services. Yet after several appointments, you notice something is not quite right. The work performed seems underwhelming for the price you paid, and you often have to take time out of your day for regularly scheduled maintenance.
For quality services at fair prices, choose DaSilva’s Auto Body in Naugatuck. We’re known for superior car maintenance at a reasonable rate. In business for over 30 years, our shop always puts the customer first.
Auto Body Services
When it comes to auto body service, there is nothing worse than a technician who doesn’t know your car. Whether he’s unfamiliar with the model or maintenance schedule, you may get a sense he’s taking his best guess. By contrast, our team takes your vehicle’s history, make, model and manufacturer guidelines into account as we assess it with gold-standard equipment. From here, we may recommend:
- Auto Body Repair
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostics
- Auto Maintenance & Repairs
- Auto Painting
- Bumper Repair Services
- Car Restoration Services
- End of Lease Repairs
- Mobile Dent Repair
- Paintless Dent Repair
As a driver in Connecticut, you’ve likely been through multiple emissions tests – scheduled every two years. After a decade or more of driving your car, the results may come back less than satisfactory. Rather than think you’ve got to get a new car, turn to DaSilva’s team to address and correct the issues.
We’re a Certified Emissions Repair Facility, with a staff of highly experienced Certified Emissions Repair Technicians (CERTs). After they’ve completed the necessary work and it passes the DMV’s standards at a certified facility, you can have the cost of your first test waived. Read on to learn how this works.
Commitment to Customer Service
We’ve all got places to be and playing phone tag to first schedule an appointment and later pick up your vehicle is a serious inconvenience. Our team streamlines by process by:
- Accepting all standard forms of insurance, so your carrier can help resolve your claim.
- Offering a choice of payment options.
- Notifying you by phone if our team identifies any additional repairs when your car is in the shop. We can complete them before you return, so you avoid multiple trips.
- Offering mobile options. If you can’t come to us, we can come to you in Woodtick.
- Upon availability, having a shuttle that can take you to your location and back to our shop, so you don’t have to find alternate transportation.
Stop delaying necessary repairs for your car! Whether you’re trying to stay on top of a maintenance schedule, recently got into an accident or want to improve your car’s overall look, contact us today to schedule an appointment.