You know the value of quality auto body work – from detailing that makes your car’s exterior gleam to repairs that extend its lifespan after a harsh winter – and you’re willing to travel the distance within reason – especially when you’ll get a good deal. Just up Route 8 from Trumbull, CT, DaSilva’s is known around the Naugatuck Valley for impressive results.
Our team understands the hassles involved with bringing in a vehicle for routine maintenance and know that other shops may overcharge you. In business for over 25 years, we offer a range of services and always place the customer first. What do we offer?
Auto Body Services
When a technician doesn’t understand your car, the service provided is not the same. On the other hand, our team keeps in mind your vehicle’s history of repairs, make and model, and the manufacturer’s maintenance guidelines. Taking these factors into account, we assess it with gold-standard equipment and, depending on what’s needed, we may recommend:
- Auto Body Repair
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostics
- Auto Maintenance & Repairs
- Auto Painting
- Bumper Repair Services
- Car Restoration Services
- End of Lease Repairs
- Mobile Dent Repair
- Paintless Dent Repair
All Connecticut drivers have to get an emissions test every two years. But, those with older vehicles may find themselves getting bad news. When your vehicle’s system no longer meets the DMV’s standards, turn to DaSilva’s Auto Body to have our experienced team address and resolve the issue.
As a Certified Emissions Repair Facility, we have Certified Emissions Repair Technicians (CERTs) on staff, all highly experienced in performing this type of maintenance. Once we’ve completed the work and your car passes inspection at a certified facility, you can waive the cost of the failed test. Learn how this works and what you need to do.
Commitment to Customer Service
No one likes having to wait for a response – especially when it concerns your vehicle. We know how inconvenient this scenario can be, so our shop:
- Will notify you by phone if we find additional repairs while your car is in the shop. Added to this, our team completes them before you return, eliminating multiple trips on your part.
- Accepts all standard forms of insurance, so you can resolve the claim with your carrier instead of paying off a large bill.
- Offers a choice of payment options.
- Does a handful of mobile repair services. If you can’t come in, our team can travel out to your home or workplace in Trumbull.
- Upon availability, has shuttle to bring you to and from our shop, eliminating the need to find a ride.
Improve your car’s maintenance experience with DaSilva’s Auto Body. To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, give us a call today.