It takes time to develop a trusting relationship with an auto body shop. First off, you want to work with a place that is close by, which makes it more convenient to get repairs done. That shop also needs to do good, dependable work at a decent price. In the Naugatuck Valley, DaSilva’s Auto Body has developed this reputation, based on the reliable performance of our experienced team, their commitment to customer service and reasonable rates for everything from routine repairs to full car restoration.
We keep the needs of drivers in Shelton at the forefront, from the time you make an appointment through the completion of all work. For instance, if our team notices anything else that needs to be fixed when we’re doing repairs, we notify you right away. Furthermore, we understand that you can’t always come to our Naugatuck office, so we can come to your Shelton home or office for mobile dent and bumper repair services.
Auto Body Services
Most car owners know one thing to be true: Regularly scheduled maintenance keeps your vehicle running smoothly. As a result, our shop uses gold-standard equipment to assess your vehicle and takes your car’s specific maintenance schedule into consideration. Depending on what’s wrong and the level of service you seek, our team of professionals may recommend:
- A series of standard repairs and car maintenance
- Auto painting to clean up any superficial damage
- Car restoration, especially if you’re maintaining a classic vehicle
- Mobile or in-shop bumper repair
- End of lease repairs to get your car up to par
- Paintless dent repair to get rid of small dings and scratches
The state of Connecticut requires drivers to pass an emissions test every two years. However, if you’re driving an older vehicle, your car could fail. To keep your vehicle out on the road, what can you do?
As a Certified Emissions Repair Facility, DaSilva’s can help! One of our Certified Emissions Repair Technicians (CERTs) can perform all essential maintenance when you bring the car in. After you retest, the cost of the original may be waived. Before you schedule an appointment, learn more about how waiver eligibility works.
Commitment to Customer Service
Throughout the repair process, DaSilva’s Auto Body always places the customer first. We understand that even regularly scheduled maintenance can be a hassle, from finding the time to bring your car in to handling the insurance company. To help move the process along, we:
- Call the customer if additional work is found and often can resolve it in the same appointment, so our customers avoid multiple visits.
- Offer various mobile services, including bumper and paintless dent repair.
- Provide pickup and shuttle options upon availability, taking you from our office to your destination and back for your vehicle.
- Take all forms of insurance and offer several convenient payment options.
When you’re looking for quality car maintenance and repairs close to Shelton, turn to DaSilva’s Auto Body. Contact our Naugatuck location today to make an appointment.