Like many car owners, it’s difficult for you to find time to schedule auto maintenance. Soon enough, your check engine light comes on or you hear a grinding sound, and you know you need to take time off work to go in for auto body work. On top of this, you worry about being overcharged for the work performed or being without your vehicle for longer than predicted.
For greater peace of mind, a more streamlined process and more affordable rates, turn to DaSilva’s Auto Body. Our Naugatuck shop has been in business for over 30 years and places the customer’s needs first. What do we offer?
Auto Body Services
At our shop, you always get a technician who understands your particular make, model and its history of maintenance. First, our team assesses your vehicle with gold-standard equipment and may recommend a range of repairs, while factoring in your car’s maintenance schedule:
- Standard repairs and maintenance by mileage
- Auto painting
- Dent repair, including paintless options for less time and lower costs
- End-of-lease repairs
- Bumper repair, with a mobile service ready to come to you
All Connecticut drivers must have an emissions tests performed every two years. When your car is at least 10 years old, the results may fall short of the DMV’s recommendations. If you’re in this situation and are worried about costly repairs, work with DaSilva’s Auto Body to meet the state’s standards.
As a Certified Emissions Repair Facility, we have Certified Emissions Repair Technicians (CERTs) who perform this type of maintenance. After all work has been completed and you pass the test at a certified facility, you can get the cost of the failed test waived. Learn more about how this works.
Commitment to Customer Service
The customer always comes first at DaSilva’s, and we show it through:
- Accepting most forms of insurance, so you’re not left paying out-of-pocket.
- Giving you a choice of convenient payment options.
- Notifying you by phone if additional repairs are needed completing them before you return.
- Offering various mobile repair services.
- Having a shuttle upon availability that can take you from our shop to your destination and back.
For quality work and convenience services near Newtown, make your next service appointment with our team. To learn more or schedule a time, contact us today.