Cars can be invaluable to many of us. They help us commute to work and travel around Connecticut on the weekend. Yet, the necessity of regular maintenance is often overlooked. Until you see a dashboard light come on, you may ignore suspicious noises coming from the vehicle. It can be difficult to find the time to fit maintenance into your busy schedule and you often find that local shops keep your car longer than expected.
Your concerns are top of mind at DaSilva’s Auto Body and we shape our business around solving them. Not far from Monroe, our shop has been in business for over 25 years, provides a range of services and always puts the customer first. What can we do?
Auto Body Services
It’s great to have a technician who understands your car’s design, operation and maintenance schedule. At DaSilva’s Auto, you will always work with someone who has this level of expertise. Also, while your vehicle’s make, model and history are considered, we further assess it with gold-standard equipment. From here, we may recommend a combination of the following:
- Auto Body Repair
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostics
- Auto Maintenance & Repairs
- Auto Painting
- Bumper Repair Services
- Car Restoration Services
- End of Lease Repairs
- Mobile Dent Repair
- Paintless Dent Repair
As a Monroe resident and Connecticut driver, you’re expected to get an emissions test every two years. However, some motorists may find their car falls short of the DMV’s recommendations. At this point, it’s a better financial decision to get repairs done and DaSilva’s can assist you with these improvements.
We are a Certified Emissions Repair Facility with Certified Emissions Repair Technicians (CERTs) on staff, who regularly perform this type of maintenance. Once all work is complete and your car passes the test at a certified facility, you can have the cost of the failed test waived. Find out how this works and what you need to do.
Commitment to Customer Service
At DaSilva’s Auto Body, you never have to wait for answers. We consider the customer’s time by:
- Accepting all standard forms of insurance. Work with your carrier to get the work covered, rather than accept a large bill.
- Offering a choice of convenient payment options.
- Notifying you by phone if any additional repairs are needed while your car is in the shop. We can complete them before you return to eliminate the need for multiple trips.
- Offering mobile repair services. If you can’t come to our shop, our team can travel to your location in Monroe.
- Providing a shuttle service upon availability, to your destination and back to our shop when the work performed is completed.
When looking for an auto body shop that does quality work, offers several conveniences and prices fairly, set up your next service appointment with DaSilva’s. Give us a call to learn more or schedule a time.